Stockingfoot Deluxe Breathables
Caddis Stockingfoot Deluxe Breathables are the ultimate in lightweight design. They’re ideal for those days when the mornings are cool and the days are long and hot. This product is the perfect all-around breathable wader.
The Ultimate In Breathability
The secret in the back of Caddis breathable wader technology is our CaddisDry fabric. CaddisDry fabric’s waterproof, breathable layer will not allow water molecules to pass through and enter the waders – then again, it does this at the same time as still allowing smaller vapor molecules to exit. With no build up of moisture within the waders, you’ll be able to stay comfortable in all seasons.
At A Glance
- Attractive 2-tone taupe color
- Heavy-duty polyester material
- CaddisDry breathable technology
- Reinforced knees
- Attached gravel guards
- Seams taped, glued, and stitched
- Foot taped inside and out
- New quad pocket
- High-density neoprene soles
Safe Wading Tips
Always keep these two rules in mind when wading in any body of water: wade with caution, and wade with care. There are obvious and not-so-obvious dangers inherent with wading. Following these tips will help you experience a protected and enjoyable travel.
- Use a wading staff to feel the bottom before stepping.
- Never wade alone.
- Always wear waders that fit properly.
- Wear a wading belt to create a seal between your body and the wader.
- In rivers and streams, identify potential dangers down current such as waterfalls, log jams, or undertows before entering the water.
- Walk slowly, smoothly, and carefully.
- Wear a personal floatation device.
- Be aware of tides, currents, and water level changes.
- If you fall, don’t panic. Don’t fight the current, work with it. Allow the current to waft you downstream as you work your body towards the bank.
- Never continue wading if your waders are full of water.
Breathable Wader Key Fit Points – Men
Size Max Inseam Max Girth Max Foot Small 32″ 43″ 9.5 Medium 33″ 45″ 10.5 Large 35″ 48″ 11.5 XLarge 36″ 51″ 12 XXLarge 37″ 55″ 13 Medium Stout 33″ 50″ 10.5 Large Stout 35″ 54″11.5 XLarge Stout 36″ 57″ 12 XXLarge Stout 37″ 64″ 13 Medium Tall 36″ 45″ 10.5 Large Tall 37″ 47″ 11.5 XLarge Tall 38″ 51″ 13
For short stouts subtract 3″ from the inseam.
The Caddis brand has stood for quality for many years. All of our products are on the cutting edge of available technology and every wader is water tested before the brand ever goes on the product. All Caddis waders, wading shoes, Jackets, vests and accessory products come with a one year manufacturers warranty.
85% poly, 10% neo, 5% nylon
Hand Wash Only
Comfortable 2 Tone Taupe stocking foot Breathable waders with double knee’s, adjustable deluxe suspenders, new Quad pocket and attached breathable gravel guards.
Works great in all weather conditions to keep you warm and comfortable at the same time as fishing, clamming or working in your pond.
We use only the highest quality breathable material with a durable Poyester outer the usage of CaddisDry technology that allows perspiration through, but keeps water out.
The feet are double taped glued and stitched to make sure your feet stay warm and dry. Boots should be purchased one at a time.
This family of waders has more adult sizes than any other wader series in our line. Women and men of most body sizes are addressed here..Refer Indications section below for help in selecting size. For short stouts subtract 3″ from the inseam.
There are no reviews yet.