1. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they’re dry and clean.
2. Apply base coat – cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
-It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing-
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
— Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5. Apply top coat – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
6. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to take away residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if in a position if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to take away softened gel.
Peel off easily?
1. Needless to say to cap the nail edge when we apply the color gel.
2. Remove the cuticle, trim the edge, polish your nails and make sure they’re dry and clean.
3. We will be able to not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle differently it is going to be easy to peel off.
4. Do not apply overmuch base coat or top coat and, the thinner, the better, or it is going to get the gel shrunk and peeled off.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat – 60 secs.
Top coat – 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don’t
have too much on it before starting the strokes.
Christmas Gel Polish: classic reds, snow white, tree green, and stunning glitters, in order to decorates your christmas with more nail art funs. Share the funs with your friends and family.
On like polish, Wears like Gel, Off in minutes, Mirror shine finish
With a proper application, 2 WEEKS+ wearing is attainable.
Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC
Made from natural resin, wears like gel, good tenacity.
There are no reviews yet.