Expiration Date : 36 months since open the cap.
**EASY APPLICATION for Cat Eye Gel Polish:**
1. File your nails including on the surface to do away with any excess oils.
2. Apply base coat – cure with LED or UV lamp. (UV lamp for 1 min, LED lamp for 30 secs)
3. Apply 1st thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
4. Apply 2nd thin coat of polish – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
— Apply 3rd coat if necessary.
5.**Put the magnetic stick over the nails until the cat eye effect shows up, then – cure.
6. Apply top coat – cure. (UV lamp for 2 mins, LED lamp for 30-60 secs)
7. Wipe nails with rubbing alcohol to take away residue.
HOW TO REMOVE:
Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone.
Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil leave for approx. 10 minutes,
check if in a position if not leave a couple of minutes more.
Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to take away softened gel.
Peel off easily?
(1)It can be crucial that you’ll be able to not have the polish attached to skin or cuticle in a different way
it definitely will be easy to peel off.
(2)Without the usage of a nail file to dehydrate your nail make the nail surface dry and rough.
(3)Different brand base coat used with our brand gel that MAY influence its compatibility.
Please check the wattage of your lamp. Are you only curing for 30 seconds?
Base coat cured for 30 secs.
Gel polish each coat – 60 secs.
Top coat – 60 secs.
Wipe with alcohol cotton ball.
Applying every thin coat is the key , make sure the brush don’t
have too much on it before starting the strokes.
Cat eye gels are still hooked with sexy and charming. Attraction to start with sight.
The cat eye line will amazingly change colour from different viewing angles.
Easy and quick to create beautiful cat eye stone line with magnet wand.
Environment-friendly products with healthy ingredients, low smell, NON-TOXIC, 2-3 Weeks wearing.
PACKAGE: 6PCS cat eye gel polish + 1pc Magnet wand. Want to be cured under UV/LED nail dryer light.
There are no reviews yet.